Please note: All policies will be in effect until otherwise stated.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 830am - 9 pm
Friday 830am - 4pm
Saturday 830am - 5pm
***As of Monday, August 24th, facemasks are mandatory in all indoor public places in Newfoundland & Labrador.
After reviewing this new policy, all clients will be required to bring a mask and put it on before entering the salon. If you do not have one, disposable masks will be available for purchase.
Guidelines, Rules & Regulations at The Signature Salon;
• Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
• All persons entering the salon are required to wear facemasks. If you do not have one, disposable masks will be available for purchase
• Guests will be served by appointment only, we will not be accepting walk ins at this time
• Guests are asked to please arrive alone for your appointment as we are only allowed so many people in the salon at any given time
• Please arrive on time for your appointment.
• Guests will be greeted at the entrance by a staff member, the door will be locked, we will get to you as soon as possible.
• If the salon is at capacity or your service provider is not ready for your appointment, guests will receive a phone call when they can enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car
• Employees and guests will receive a mandatory temperature check prior to entering premises. You will need to sign a waiver at this time
• The number of guests on premises will be limited to 50% of normal capacity to accommodate social distancing
• Guests hands will be sanitized upon entry to the salon
• Guests will be offered a clean cape, neck towel, mask & bottled water once seated at their service providers station
• No outside food or drink permitted in the salon
• Please limit nonessential items coming into the salon
• 1 guest per service provider
• No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
• Stations will be at least six feet apart
• All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
• Until further notice we will not be providing colour smocks, you will receive a cutting cape. You are expected to arrive in clothing suitable for your service. The Signature Salon will not be liable for any damages to clothing or cloth masks during your service
• We will not be providing food, beverages or reading material at this time (With the exception of bottled water)
• You will be asked to remain seated during your service
• Your service provider will retrieve your home care products for purchase, disinfect them & bag them
• Doors and exits will be sanitized
• If late, expect that the service you were booked for may be altered, pending a consultation with your service provider
• If you No Show an appointment, expect to be placed on your service providers wait list
*We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!
Prior to the start of my service, I confirm:
I have not been diagnosed with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks (14 days).
I comply with The Signature Salons policy to wear a mask for the entirety of my visit.
I have not shown symptoms of COVID-19 or come in close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past two weeks (14 days).
I have not traveled outside of my immediate daily routine for the past two weeks (14 days).
I have not traveled outside of the Atlantic Bubble or knowingly come in contact with someone who has traveled outside of the Atlantic Bubble within the past two weeks (14 days).
I do not have a cough, fever, chills, red/purple spots on my hands or feet, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell.
If I begin to show symptoms of COVID-19 within the next two weeks (14 days), I will contact the salon or my service provider directly.
I will follow all posted salon rules to keep myself, my service provider and those around me safe
~We will be taking and recording temperatures
~You are required to both sign AND print your first and last name
*All paperwork will be kept for a minimum of two weeks*
Thank you all for your patience and cooperation at this time, we very much appreciate it!
The Signature Salon