We are excited to reopen The Signature Salon. We are currently reviewing the Newfoundland & Labrador guidelines for safety, sanitation, and social distancing.
We are delighted to announce our official reopening date! As of June 8th, we will be open the following hours:
Monday - Thursday 9am - 9 pm
Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
We will be operating by appointment only. To safely serve you, you will be greeted at the entrance to review our enhanced protocols. Please visit our website, Facebook or Instagram to review our appointment guidelines. At The Signature Salon, you can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including doorknobs, phones, banisters, handrails, throughout the facility as well as the tools we use to perform services.
What to expect at The Signature Salon;
• Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
• Guests will be served by appointment only, we will not be accepting walk ins at this time
• Guests are asked to please arrive alone for your appointment
• Please arrive on time for your appointment
• Guests will be greeted at the entrance by a staff member
• Employees and guests will wear protective face masks. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you
• If the salon is at capacity or your service provider is not ready for your appointment, guests will receive a phone call when they can enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car
• Employees and guests will receive a temperature check prior to entering premises. You are required to sign a waiver at this time
• The number of guests on premises will be limited to 50% of normal capacity
• Guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon company
• Guests will be offered a clean cape, neck towel, mask & bottled water once seated at their service providers station
• No outside food or drink permitted in the salon
• Please limit nonessential items coming into the salon
• Guests coming to the salon for hair services are asked to come with clean hair
• 1 guest per service provider
• No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
• Stations will be at least six feet apart
• All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
• Until further notice we will not be providing colour smocks, you will receive a cutting cape. You are expected to arrive in clothing suitable for your service. The Signature Salon will not be liable for any damages to clothing during your service
• There will be a sanitizing station available for cell phones
• We will not be providing food, beverages or reading material at this time
• You will be asked to remain seated during your service
• Your service provider will retrieve your home care products for purchase, disinfect them & bag them
• Doors and exits will be sanitized
• If late, expect that the service you were booked for may be altered, pending a consultation with your service provider
• If you No Show an appointment expect to be placed on your service providers wait list
As of June 8th, these are the appointment guidelines at The Signature Salon.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!
Please be advised that we are reaching out to all clients that had an appointment booked between March 18th- June 7th. You will receive a phone call over the next two weeks.